Pet policies vary from one homeowner to another. Some owners do not permit pets, while others restrict type and/or size of pets. No more than two pets per household are permitted without specific owners’ approval.
Restricted Dog Breed Policy
With approval and adherence to our stated requirements, we will accept animals in whole or mixed with the following breeds:
- Bull Terrier
- American Bulldog
- German Shepherd
- Great Dane
- Pit Bull
- Presa Canario
- Staffordshire Terrier
- Wolf Dog
Approval and Acceptance Requirements:
- Provide required information at Petscreening.com
- Purchase Restricted Breed Liability Insurance with a minimum coverage limit of $100,000 per incident
- Name Empire Industries LLC as “Additionally Insured” on this policy
- Submit Insurance policy proof to email@example.com
- Maintain insurance through the lifetime of the lease
Failure to abide by this policy is grounds for eviction.
Tenants will be evicted for misrepresenting any of the above type of dog, as well as for being in possession of any poisonous, dangerous, endangered species or otherwise illegal pet. Our pet policies are strictly enforced, and any breach will be grounds for termination of your lease agreement at tenant’s expense.
- Approved pets are subject to a one-time non-refundable per pet fee.
- There is NO pet deposit
- There is NO pet rent
- Special consideration is given to “Service Animals” that assist a tenant with special medical needs. (please provide proper documentation).
- No Aquariums larger than 10 Gallons allowed.
- No ferrets, reptiles or rodents of any kind are permitted as pets.
- All birds must be confined in cages and not allowed to reside outside their cage.