Vendor ACH Form (PDF)
Vendor Agreement (PDF)
Vendor Application (PDF)
Vendor Manual (DOCX)
Vendor Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
Once completed, please email them to email@example.com
- Liability insurance policy of up to $500,000.
- A license if the maintenance you perform requires a license.
- A pricing sheet
- A W9
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Empire will review your request and determine if they would like to take the next steps.
- The team will send you the appropriate documents to fill out (application, vendor agreement)
- Email docs back to Empire. Along with Insurance, W9, license (if needed), ACH authorization form and a pricing list
- Empire will contact references, review pricing list and perform overall review.
- A final decision will be made.
- No more phone calls to tenants to schedule work. All scheduling is completed through the texting through the application. Faster scheduling times, less time for communication.
- No more reminder phone calls to tenants to make sure they remember about the scheduled maintenance. Propertymeld automatically sends notifications to the resident. The resident has the opportunity to cancel with advanced notice. This way you never go to a property and a resident does not show.
- You get reminded about a work order. No more forgetting about a work order, no showing to a property and getting a nasty phone call.
- All communication is saved inside the software. No more “he said, she said”. Every text and email goes into the software between the tenant, vendor and the property management company.
- You can upload photos to the software from your phone or tablet right from the job site. No more having to resize photos through email, send them to the office and have the office email photos to the management company.
- You can upload the invoice to the software from your phone, tablet or desktop. You can simply take a photo of your invoice and upload it, or upload a PDF or any type of file that is located on your computer system.
- Auto notifications to the management company. When photos, invoices, comments, quotes, etc are uploaded to the system, the management company receives the notifications and can process accordingly.
- No more “lost” invoices. No more invoices getting lost in the mail or through email that someone missed or forgot to process. No more – You never sent that invoice. As the invoice is date and time stamped as it gets uploaded to property meld.
- Meld allows tenants to rate their experience. This allows you to know how your team is doing. Over time, a profile is built on your company. You will be able to determine which of your team may need training and which are doing really well.
2. Click on the gear icon at the top-right of your screen and select USER MANAGEMENT
3. Enter the additional user information and click on INVITE